We welcome Drop-Ins at CrossFit KMC! Here are a few things you need to know:
- Send us an email or give us a call prior to the day to let us know you’ll be dropping in. Refer to our class schedule for class times.
- Drop-in fee is $20 or purchase of a tee shirt (we accept Credit and Debit Card – ONLY). This is good for one weeks worth of classes. If you’re going to be in town for longer than a period of 5 days, we ask that you buy a monthly membership.
- Classes begin promptly at their start time, so you will need to come a few minutes early to sign a waiver and save time. You will need to pay for the drop-in prior to participating.
- The drop-in policy applies to those who currently belong to a CrossFit affiliate and have a minimum of 6 months CrossFit experience in that affiliate. This allows our staff to be positive we are on the same page with movements and that you are familiar with how a CrossFit class works. (You should know how to scale workouts safely and be familiar with common CrossFit movements)
- If you are local and don’t have experience with CrossFit (worked out at an affiliate for 6 months or more) refer to our “Getting Started” section.